Monday 7 February 2011

Good weekend

I saw the heart doctor on Thursday,talk about thorough !!!I was with him for 3/4 hour and had a heart trace and an echo.All good and no more fluid build up so now that i am off the Sutent hopefully it wont happen again.My pulse is fast though and because I am breathless the heart is beating fast but not poweful enough so I am going on a heart tablet to improve this.CT scan in 2 weeks so will have a full picture then.
Had a smashing time Saturday.It was my parents, 60th wedding anniversary and 30 family went for a meal.I love seeing the grandchildren together although Eleri was not happy that the 3 older girls on my brothers, side kept trying to carry her but no blood was shed and they all played happily.
Our 14 year old dog,Charlie has had a stroke,poor thing but this morning he got off his bed and is sitting in the sun.I told Harry that Gramps is taking him to the dog doctor and he looked at me and said "Do you mean the vet?".Put in my place by a 3 year old !!

1 comment:

  1. Laughing at Harry - bless him :-) My Dj was exactly the same, always correcting my poor mum whatever she said (mind you Rose, he's still like it now) :-)

    Good news on the heart trace and echo results...keeping everything crossed that your scan is also very good news.

    Much luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete