Saturday 7 May 2011

Fabulous week

Well we arrived at the cottage on Fridayafter blood transfusion  and a week off chemo which was a huge help.Beautiful building with beams and sloping roof and horses in the field and best of all a sheepdog which loved children and followed Harry everywhere.Lots of food and wonderful company,seeing the children together and in the pool was a joy.Loads of fun but they all had to go back Monday evening for work. So quiet afterwards but nice to relax.Ricky and I stayed until Friday and I had a massage,perfect
Batteries recharged,wonderful birthday present being as I did not think I would even be here,so thank you my wonderful children for your kindness and thoughtfulness,I knew I had them for a reason !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,

    Nice to have you back safe and sound :-)

    So glad you've had a lovely rest, sounds wonderful and great to have the family all together.

    Wishing you a Happy Birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete