Wednesday 17 November 2010

New start

Started my new chemo today,Vinorelbine which is for breast and lung cancer.1 tablet once a week plus anti sickness and steroid.Quite looking forward to the steroid giving me a boost.Also came home with 2 painkillers as the growing tumours are pressing on the windpipe and causing pain an my neck and shoulder and toothache in all my bottom teeth so well looked after again !It is 2 years this week that I was rediagnosed so good going so far.
Going to stay at our daughters house tonight,havent seen the 2 grandchildren for 2 weeks due to my infection and then they had a cold so lots of cuddles coming up !!I have not avoided people with infections until now but need to use my head a bit more.Really annoys me as Debbie needs help if they are ill and thats when I have to stay away.Ah well.She is such a good mum.
Fingers crossed that this one works as well as the last 4 chemos,I am working my way through them all slowly !!

5 comments:

  1. Big hugs coming your way darling Rose...you sound like a pretty good mum yourself...and a mother hen to us lot too!

    Much love, Faith, hope and less pain!

    Tony xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and nearly forgot...those steroids are pretty cool as they work as an anti inflammatory almost fixed a bad shoulder I have had for weeks! Every cloud ay! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rose
    You are so wonderful the way you cope with this.
    I'm so glad you're off to see the grandchildren at last. Never mind you missing them - they must have missed their lovely Grandma!
    Much love as always
    Shents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear friend,

    How are you doing?

    Much Love

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you finding the treatment is tolerable and suiting you as best it can - enjoy the highs when allowed

    lots of love
    David
    xxx

    ReplyDelete