Sunday 7 November 2010

Time out

I have been feeling absolutely rotten since last week.A chest infection on top of the fluid on the lung and heart not up to scratch has knocked me for six and I have sleptfor 3 days and lost 1/2 stone.Feel a bit better today and glad to get back to my cyber family.Thank you all for being concerned and sorry for worrying you.
Had a bath and got dressed today which felt as if i had done a weeks work.How strange we are,in no control of our own bodies.What really annoys me is not being out in this lovely weather and missing my grandchildren.I dont know what i would do without Ricky looking after me.The worse part is knowing how I am worrying everyone.
Roll on next week when things should get better.
Dear Carole has her op this week and it MUST be a success,she will be missed greatly and we will all be looking forward to her next post.So much love her and her family.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Rose, even when you're struggling yourself, you are *still* thinking about everyone else.

    Just concentrate on feeling better, rest, be pampered and let Ricky look after you.

    I was really happy to see a post from you today, both here and on CC...
    Now, rest, rest and more rest lovely Rose until you recover.

    Talk soon - big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,

    You are an absolute legend..keep on keeping on, but take that time out.

    Much Love

    Tony xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wonder you disappeared for a while - sounds like an awful few days.

    Stay warm, feet up and do some Christmas shopping online - some retail therapy might make you feel better!

    Much love as always Rose

    Shents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using a temporary internet connection whilst I await Virgin's engineers visit tomorrow morning, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery from the additional misery of infection Rose, Be sure to rest and take the utmost care of yourself, and as shents would say we need you fit and batting on our team again soon.

    lots of love and light

    David
    xxx

    ReplyDelete