Wednesday 22 December 2010

Getting there !!

After the excitement of recent weeks,I am now able to spend more than a few minutes at a time away from the sofa !!I actually went to Tesco yesterday and with the aid of resting on the trolley and Rick doing the legwork have stocked up on all but the veg.Those that know me will understant what a huge thing it has been for the Queen of Christmas shopping to stay home while the shops are selling Christmas goodies !!!!My parents and our son and his wife and baby are here for Christmas but instead of me doing it all which I love,we are all pitching in.It is so good to get dressed most days and be able to do small jobs.
Had fabulous news today from Dot,the spots have gone from her lungs(fab news for me too as mine has spread )and she can enjoy her Christmas and Tony is sounding his old self and dear Carole is taking control of her bag.2011 has to be a good year for us all.
Getting ready for a cyber drink tomorrow on off topic with the lovely people here,just because we cant go out doesnt mean we cant get together over a drink or two and be together in spirit(or in spirits)
All that is left is to put the sprouts on to boil.About 7am Christmas morning should give them enough time to be cooked by 1.30pm!!!
Getting excited now.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there, 6pm prompt and I'm having an extra one for Shents too :-)

    Glad to hear you managed to get out for a while, but don't get tempted to overdo things Rose. Everyone wants to help you so just let them...I KNOW it's hard, really I do - I'm the same wanting to do it all, but this year we can't - so don't.

    2011 must bring us luck, better health, less pain and worry and more wisdom..it just HAS to Rose - "because we're worth it" :-)

    Don't forget to take lots of pic's Christmas of your lovely family for your blog update. Looking forward to seeing happy pics of the little ones - and you bigger adults too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete