Saturday 9 October 2010

Stratford

Well we couldnt have picked a better few days to go away,the weather was gorgeous in Stratford Upon Avon.The hotel was fabulous and the food out of this world so all in all a huge thank you to Tesco voucher scheme for the £130 per night freebie !!We went on the open top bus guide andsaw all the Shakespeare houses and had a peaceful ride on the canal.I did not take my tablets so that i would feel human and guess what ?I came out in a rash on hands an feet which on the last day turned into blisters.My daughter rang to say that our grandaughter had hand foot and mouth virus which she had kindly passed on to my daughter and me !!It is accompanied by cold like symptoms but I would not notice as these are with me practically all the time anyway.so I feel as if I have walked on Stinging nettles,Ah well at least we had a good couple of days.Thankfully Ricky hasnt caught it so he is looking after me!
Bought this years Christmas Baubles for the grandchildren from the Christmas shop but couldnt decide which ones so we have baubles for 2010,2011,2012 and 2013 !!They are so gorgeous it is impossibl to choose.
Waiting to see Prof to decide what is going to happen about the tablets,constantly coughing although chest is clear so wait and see what he decides.Happy Days.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the weather was kind to you Rose and the trip was worth doing, sounds fabulous.

    Bad luck about the virus though but that's kids for you eh :-)
    I remember getting the chicken pox virus from my eldest when I was about 27 and it was absolutely awful. He was up running around after a few days whilst I was suffering in bed for over 2 weeks!

    Let us know about the tablets as soon as you've got news from the Prof.
    Much luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weather front, Rose - its been bloomin awful up here since Friday - misty, cold and drab.
    Foot and mouth is the weirdest virus ever - I remember an outbreak of that in our first school last year - hope it clears up soon.
    As Carole says - let us know what happens with Prof
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete